Monday, December 11, 2006

Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off today???

Tick, tick....tick....tick....

The clock and calendar are mocking me....


Yet again I have procrastinated on writing a talk.
A talk for tomorrow.


It is 9:55 pm as I'm typing this....I have a large bar of swiss chocolate with hazelnuts torn open and half eaten in front of me, a highlighter and the window behind my browser contains all the research I just did. WELLL....not exactly 'just' did. I did it....then I got some chocolate, chatted online, checked on the baby....got some more chocolate....talked to my mom, talked to richie.....cleaned the litter box, went to the bathroom, nibbled some chocolate.....then I launched my browser, checked my netflix queue....

....are you getting an idea of the place my brain is right this minute?

AVOIDANCE

Yup, avoidance....like if I do something else and don't THINK about my talk for awhile, it will just POOF! up and disappear.

*sigh*

I really need to write that thing.

Ugh.

I have to give the talk in less than 24 hours.....maybe somewhere around 22 hours I'm thinking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home