Tuesday, December 26, 2006

WHAT day is it? Tuesday, you say???





I really have no idea what day of the week it is.....The calendar says it's Tuesday but I'm so thrown off from all the schedule changes lately....richie being off work, bella being at her grandparents for a couple of days....among other things...


But Richie is back to work today and Bella is back home so things should be getting back to normal around here.



When Richie read my last entry he wanted me to correct that the Verizon buyout is technically a rumor and not yet fact. He thinks that if it IS indeed going to happen, they will likely announce it this week. Nothing like a bit of DELAY for stress. *wink*


Let's see...what have I been up to since I last posted.....


I moved around my craft area part of the playroom. Brought a bookcase downstairs that was being stored upstairs till we decided what to do with it. I cleared off a lot of the stuff piled ON TOP of the furniture in there and put it into the bookcase and of course had to move the existing furniture around to make room for the bookcase. But I'm fairly happy with the new layout. Then I decided to knuckle down and index my baskets of stamps that I had gotten in the last year or so. So that project is about 3/4 done.....


I cut Bella's bangs but she kept moving her head because she didn't want those scissors near her face and now her bangs look like they were cut by a dull hacksaw. Poor little thing....


The boiler man came and serviced our furnace and figured out the mystery of the zone of our heating that didn't work (the bathroom and office have always been the temperature of the outdoors since the heat didn't work over there). So we actually have some heat in there now. YAY! Unfortunately, the office is still pretty drafty so i'm having trouble typing due to icy fingers at the moment.


Bella's grandparents got her a two wheel bike .....i can't believe she is so big already....*sigh*


That is all for now....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home