Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Ooooo's and Boooooo's

Well, first things first....

IT IS SNOWING.

Yes, you read that right. It is APRIL 4th and it is @#$!%! SNOWING OUTSIDE !!! My chiropractor cancelled on me since the massage therapist can't get to Gray because of the roads. My headache and the rest of the sore parts on me are extremely annoyed with her....but more annoyed with the weather. ARRGGHHHH.....



My spring bulbs were about a couple inches high and then BLAMO! SNOW!! What is going on around here??!!! This is just nuts.


On a happier note, we (and by 'we', I mean Richie) are finished renovating the hallway! I am so impressed with how it turned out, ESPECIALLY the new laminate flooring in the entryway. I wasn't totally onboard when Richie bought the stuff and prepared to put it down but I held my breath and hoped for the best. And lo and behold, it is AWESOME! I LOVE IT! It is the only floor surface in the house that is perfectly flat and smooth. All of our floors are old fashioned wood planks with large, deep groves in between them. (To vacuum any room of the house requires me to get on my hands and knees with the vacuum attachments and suck out all the dust and dirt and whatnot that accumulates there. Makes me nuts.) Out new entryway can be wiped up with a papertowel and sixty seconds worth of effort with a broom! I LOVE IT!! (have I mentioned that yet?? LOL )

OUR HALLWAY

If you click on this picture of the hallway, it will take you to the picasa album where you can see the before and after pictures. (I recommend clicking the 'slideshow' button for best viewing)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home