Monday, April 9, 2007

Monday.....again


Here's a picture of Mia I took a few minutes ago. She loves to say "cheeeeese!".
Not too much going down today. Bella got back from a couple of nights staying with her grandparents. It was eerily quiet around here without her. It is so nice to have her back home, noise and all.
I found some really cool new icons for my desktop. I got them from www.iconarchive.com
My favorites on this site are the starbucks coffee cups
and the "Birdie" icons
They also had some great calvin and hobbes ones and dilbert as well as a jillion other cartoon characters. I spent an afternoon changing just about every icon on my pc!
Off to the chiropractors shortly.....have some ideas in my head for the collage journal i'm working on....something along the lines of a miniature person looking thru the viewfinder of a camera....So far I took some pictures of my non-digital camera sitting on my new cambell's soup can tablecloth. I'm starting to feel more inspired so hopefully i'll have this collage well underway by tonight.
Nothing else to report....
later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home