Thursday, January 4, 2007

Making Changes....


So...I'm fiddling around with the layout of this blog....colors, fonts, etc....I messed with the html code here and there, which frankly is kind of experimental 'cause I hardly know what I'm doing but I really am not happy with ANY of the templates they give you here and I can't stand having my blog look exactly like thousands of others. Ick....

So sort of a work in progress here....I think next I need to change the overall background color but there is no option for that on the template which means I need to 'experiment' with the html color codes.....so bare with me.....(bear with me?)...it may be looking a bit odd....

Hmmm.....more on this later....

And just as an update....currently have some auctions going on ebay under the ID: Bohemiandreams if you are interested in some art supplies cheap....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home