Wednesday, January 10, 2007

TICK, TICK, TICK.....

Time seems to be a reoccurring theme for me lately......it keeps coming up in conversation how time is going faster and I am going slower. I used to be on time or super early EVERYWHERE i went whether it was the meeting or a job interview....even meeting a friend somewhere! I would bring a book with me to pass the time because i was always early!

Nowadays ...
I can't even get out of my own way! I'm late everywhere. I look up at the clock and then I look again and more time than I think has passed and there I am LATE AGAIN! I was discussing this on the way to the meeting on Sunday (late, of course) with Richie. I think my INTERNAL clock is broken. You know how we all have an internal clock/ circadian rythms? Well, mine is running slower than reality. What I think has been 20 minutes is ACTUALLY 35. It is the weirdest thing. I used to have a really accurate handle on how much time has passed. I'm starting to wonder if my brain is ticking slower..... and then just viewing reality at it's own speed. EEK!


And thus, the kids are growing up so fast and my wrinkles are setting in so fast and I have not enough hours in the day to get everything done 'cause I AM MOVING SO SLOWLY!!!!

2 Comments:

At 1/10/2007 10:45:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, our kids suck up our time like vacuums. They always seem to need something else or are getting into some kind of trouble. Mama... mama... mama...

BTW... nice logo.

 
At 2/02/2007 01:27:00 AM , Blogger Blogging Masterclass said...

sondi aren't you going to be 34 soon? wrinkles? i spotted a few around my eyes, but assumed they were from smiling a lot. don't tell me these are really wrinkles, please. i can't admit to that yet. wahhhhhhh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home