Wednesday, January 17, 2007

UNFINISHED....

HERE is a picture of the main wall in my bathroom. If you look closely, you will see that underneath all of my pictures and signs that are hung on the wall is peeling and peeled away wallpaper. SOMEDAY, we will tear apart this bathroom and totally revamp it. Until then, I've decorated it even though it is in a complete state of disarray.

This is an excellent illustration of my lifestyle.... I love to hang/display/exhibit/etc. beautiful things and things I love (sayings, quotes, favorite artists) but I lack the ambition/energy/impetus to tear it apart and build it correctly from the foundation up.

This is a big part of why I love the art of collage so much. You jumble a bunch of things that strike your fancy together and VIOLA! it is art....
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home